What are Haqq Network and Islamic Coin?
Haqq is the blockchain network that issues Islamic Coins, its native cryptocurrency. Haqq is fast, trusted, and compatible with thousands of applications worldwide. The currency of the Haqq ecosystem. Serves The Muslim Community. Promotes Islamic values. I’ll explain how to make your own crypto coin on Shariah-compliant Haqq Network, even if you don’t know much about blockchain technology.
Once we are finished, you can use it to represent currencies or anything that you want to be tradable on exchanges and have a fixed supply in circulation. Wow!
How to make your own crypto coin?
I’ve broken our process into 5 simple steps.
- Create a MetaMask Account
- Connect your MetaMask wallet to Haqq Mainnet
- Let’s Create the Token
- Import your crypto token to Metamask and start sending tokens to your friends!
Step 1. Create a MetaMask Account
Metamask wallet serves as a gateway to blockchain apps, and this is one of the first things that you have to do to get started. It’s an extension for your browser and be sure to only use Google Chrome for this. You will have to create an account and write down a 10-word pneumatic code. Click here to download the extension.
Once installation is complete this page will be displayed. Click on the Get Started button.
This is the first time creating a wallet, so click the Create a Wallet button. If there is already a wallet then import the already created one using the Import Wallet button.
Click I Agree button to allow data to be collected to help improve MetaMask or else click the No Thanks button. The wallet can still be created even if the user will click on the No Thanks button.
Step 9: Click next.
Step 10: Click on the dark area which says Click here to reveal secret words to get your secret phrase.
This is the most important step. Back up your secret phrase properly. Do not store your secret phrase on your computer. Please read everything on this screen until you understand it completely before proceeding. The secret phrase is the only way to access your wallet if you forget your password. Once done click the Next button.
Step 11: Click the buttons respective to the order of the words in your seed phrase. In other words, type the seed phrase using the button on the screen. If done correctly the Confirm button should turn blue.
Step 12: Click the Confirm button. Please follow the tips mentioned.
Step 13: One can see the balance and copy the address of the account by clicking on the Account 1 area.
Step 14: One can access MetaMask in the browser by clicking the Foxface icon on the top right. If the Foxface icon is not visible, then click on the puzzle piece icon right next to it.
Congratulations 🎉, You completed the first step!
Step 2. Connect your MetaMask wallet to Haqq Mainnet
Adding Haqq support to your wallet involves adding some network details to the extension. First, open MetaMask and click the network dropdown menu.
Now, click [Add Network] on the pop-up.
then click the “Add a network manually” button below
You’ll need to add the following details on the [Add a network] page that will open. Click [Save] when you’re finished.
Click this link for further instructions — https://islamiccoin.net/metamask-instruction
Please make sure you have ISLM in your account, else send some ISLM tokens to your wallet, you can copy your address by clicking the address at the top.
Congratulations 🎊, you are completed step 2
Step 3. Let’s create the crypto token
To start the creation process of your token you need to go to this website. After opening it follow the steps below.
- You will see a window like this
2. Change the Name “MyToken” to the name of your token and the symbol “MTK” to the symbol of your token, I am changing it to “Halal Tea Coin” and HTC respectively
3. Set the total number of tokens you need by updating the Premint amount. I am here putting 10000000 tokens
4. Click the “Open in Remix” button
5. Move to the “Solidity Compiler” tab in the left navigator, and select the correct compiler version as required by the
pragma directive in the contract, then compile. make sure you got a green circular tick on the compiler button on the left sidebar
6. Switch to the “Deploy & Run Transactions” tab, and select “Injected Web3” as the environment to make Remix use your Metamask account as a signer.
Make sure the bottom of the Injected provider shows “Custom (11235) network”. 11235 is the network id for the Haqq network. if it is not 1125 please change it to the Haqq network using metamask.
7. Finally, hit “Deploy” and confirm the deployment transaction in Metamask (make sure you have some ISLM to pay for gas in your Metamask wallet!
Copy your crypto token address
Step 4. Import your token to Metamask and start sending!
- Open the MetaMask extension in your web browser.
- Select the Assets tab.
- Scroll down and click Import tokens.
4. Paste your token address copied from remix in the “Token contract address” section, please wait for filling in other fields automatically.
Click the “Add custom token” button to import your tokens on your wallet and then click “Import tokens”
All set 🎊, you reached the end!
Congratulations, you added your Shariah-Compliant token to MetaMask and it will become visible in the Assets tab in MetaMask.
Your tokens opportunity is limitless 🏃
- List on exchanges
- Staking and Lending
- Crypto Social Media
- Airdrops and Forks
and many more!